Friday, December 28, 2012

Astrological Advice (Free)

The Priestess - The Mythical Tarot:
 Reflecting for healing
Here I will try to help blog readers as I can, answering questions and trying to help with problems through astrological consulting.

It is free because is more like a natural interest to me and as an astrologer someone can always improve by analyzing new dimensions of a subject.

*If you think my advices helped you in any way and would be glad to give something back you can donate: paypal link here*
(as a masters student, I will deeply thank you for the gift).

Let your comments and subscribe if you wish to know when I answered.

I will answer your doubts either in comments to this post or in normal posting if too long answer or of general interest.

                   Love,

                                   Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment